Tonight I went into the kitchen with one thing on my mind: tahini.
Sure, I had already had tahini dressing with my lunchtime salad, but I wanted more.
And then this went down.
[box] Lemon Tahini Dressing
- 3 tbsp Tahini (I use Artisana raw)
- 3 tbsp Apple cider vinegar (I use Braggs raw)
- 3 tbsp Water
- Garlic Clove
- Lemon (squeezed)
- Add all ingredients to food processor and BLEND!
- Enjoy with salad or veggies!
Massaged Kale Salad
- 4 Kale leaves
- Lemon tahini dressing
- 1 tsp Hemp seeds
- 1 Celery stalk
- 1/2 Avocado
- Clean kale leaves and pat dry.
- Massage kale with tahini dressing.
- Add hemp seeds, celery and avocado.
- Add an extra drizzle of dressing and enjoy! [/box]
What’s your favourite salad dressing?