I’m about to share with you one of my favourite recipes.
Like most of my recipes, it’s very simple and has few ingredients, but it has been a family and friend favourite for years. Food doesn’t need to be fussy to taste great!
Good ingredients = great taste, better for you!
I love making these in the summer, and will throw them in a cooler with some fresh salads, crackers and dips for us to take to the beach.
Need a high proten healthy snack? Skip the protein bar filled with mystery ingredients and try one of these!
- 4 eggs
- 1 tsp mustard
- ½ tsp worcestire sauce
- 1 tsp chili powder
- ½ tsp rice vinegar/apple cider vinegar
- hot sauce or sriracha
- salt and pepper
- cayenne or paprika to sprinkle on top
- parsley for garnish
- Boil eggs for 10 minutes and allow to cool.
- Remove yolks and mash with spices (feel free to add any you like!)
- Sprinkle with paprika or cayenne if you prefer spice, garnish with parsley and serve!