My friend said that this is the best granola she’s ever had. Need I say more?
She also told me to keep the recipe top secret. And maybe I should…but when something’s this good you just want to share it!
The magic ingredient in this recipe is Mum’s Coconut Cacao Nibs. They just came out on the market and I’ve had my little eye on them ever since I spotted them on the shelf. Basically they are cacao nibs with coconut and coconut sugar.
Basically they are the best thing I’ve ever tasted.
This granola is made with raw cacao powder, cacao nibs, and the coconut cacao nibs, making them a triple threat. They make a great breakfast, snack, or late night dessert. I packaged them up in tins as gifts for some lovely ladies who were coming for dinner.
- 3 cups of Wheat-Free oats
- ¼ cup Coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Coconut butter
- 2 tsp Cacao powder
- 1 tsp Cinnamon
- 1 tsp Cardamom (ground)
- Pink himalayan sea salt * to taste
- ¼ cup of Maple syrup + 3tbp
- ¼ Cacao nibs
- ¼ Cup Mum’s Coconut Cacao Nibs sweetened with Coconut sugar
- Preheat oven to 350F (you can cook slower at a lower heat if you prefer).
- Line pan with silpat or parchment paper, then cover with oats.
- Add coconut oil, coconut butter and spices and mix together.
- Drizzle with ¼ cup maple syrup.
- Bake for 10 minutes and remove pan.
- Drizzle with 3 tbsp more of maple syrup.
- Bake for another 10 minutes.
- Remove and let cool.
- Add cacao nibs.
Do you prefer your granola sweet and dessert like or more plain with dried fruit?