Wow June, what month! We had a record breaking 5 featured ingredients, two incredible guests posts, and even gave away some homemade jam. You know what else happened this month that is pretty exciting? We became a Featured Top Health Blogger for the Healthy Eating Community over at the Wellsphere. We are very honored to be a part of this community, and thanks for the new pretty badge in our sidebar guys!
In case you missed any of this month’s posts:
- Asparagus with Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Asparagus with Poached Egg
- Single Girl Asparagus & Egg – Guest Post by Holly from The Healthy Everythingtarian
- Shaved Asparagus Pizza with Quinoa Crust
- Asparagus with Miso Dipping Sauce
- Creamy Dreamy Asparagus Kale Pasta
- Spinach and Chicken Salad
- Spinach and Salsa Egg Muffins
- Sauteed Spinach and Talapia
- Baked Spinach Balls
- Carrot and Sweet Potato Soup
- Gluten-Free Carrot Cake Muffins – Guest post by Alaina Rose from Sweetness of Life
- Carrot Trail Mix Muffins
- Ginger Carrot Dressing
- Ricki’s “Platonically Romantic Creamy Pesto Pasta Salad” looks like the perfect dish to pack for a picnic or a Canada day/4th of July barbecue!
- Kelsey from Snacking Squirrel made a mean looking Ensalada de Taco Mexicano using spinach.
- We can’t get over how delicious and healthy Kristin’s Grain-free Zucchini Carrot Muffins look!
- There is nothing more elegant than a Rustic Rhubarb and Raspberry Tartlet, especially made my La Tartine Gourmande.
- This Cold Curried Carrot Soup looks like it would be a fantastic dinner on a hot day.
- We love Gluten-Free Girl’s Raw Shaved Asparagus Salad.
- And here is a sweet tutorial on how to start your very own Window Sill Herb Garden, perfect for the cook with a green thumb!