Is there anything nicer than cuddling up with a cozy warm drink as the air gets colder?
Does this mean I’ll never have one again? No, I live a life of moderation and small treats. But it does mean I’d rather make my own version which is equally delicious, low in sugar, and full of all natural ingredients!
Hence, the birth of the Pumpkin Spice Almond Milk Latte, made with wholesome ingredients like home brewed coffee, almond milk, pumpkin puree, maple syrup and spices.
This was a little cup of heaven. Next time, I might need to whip up some all natural whip cream to add a touch of decadence!
- Pot of coffee
- ¼ cup almond milk
- Large spoonful of pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground cardamom
- sprinkle of ground ginger
- Make a pot of hot coffee
- Blend almond milk, puree, maple syrup and spices in blender
- Heat up in a small pot on stove
- Pour yourself a pot of coffee and top with your luscious pumpkin milk
- Point and laugh when you walk past Starbucks