What an amazing month this has been!
I came home from France, started working on new projects, and Ayah and I cooked up some incredible seasonal dishes to celebrate Fall.
October is filled with delicious food memories for me, from warm pumpkin bread fresh right out of the oven to hot turkey soup after Thanksgiving.
Here’s a round-up of this month’s fabulous recipes and some link love for other bloggers fall food recipes!
Fall Harvest Chili (with video!)
- Kristin from Cook, Bake and Nibble made several fall dishes we would love to try: apple pie smoothie, Jack-O-Lantern soup , Pumpkin Donuts, Autumn Roots Soup and a Pumpkin Spice Latte Smoothie.
- Angela from Oh She Glows offered us some tempting No bake Halloween Recipes and some mean looking Butternut Squash and Black Bean burritos.
- We are definitely putting Jenna from Eat Live Run‘s Butternut Squash Gnocchi with Browned Butter and Fried Sage on our holiday to do list!
- Katie from Lilveggiepatch made her own rendition of Pumpkin Softies, they DO look like the perfect portable snack.
- Averie from Love,Veggies and Yoga re-created an old favourite treat…Butterfinger bars! Her recipe looks better than the real deal!
- Joy from Joyous Health loves to eat locally and seasonally, and it shows in her beautiful Roasted Pumpkin Soup with Cumin and Nutmeg. Yum!