Happy 2012 everyone!
I hope that you all had an amazing December filled with holiday smiles and bits of sweet indulgence.
It was a busy month for us complete with a Healthy Tasty Cheap site redesign, Gillian’s launch of Battle of the Bites, and lots of travel, winter colds, and good times.
In case you missed any of decadent treats that we shared with you during December, here’s a recap.
Gillian and I introduced you to our super rad Grandma Zillah and some of her recipes
We explored the magic of hazelnuts and chocolate combined into baked goodness
We got some fruit involved
Took time for naughty tasty treats featuring nice ingredients with Raw Vegan Truffles
We also made some straight up sugary delights
and we dreamed of the many more treats to come with a Baking Bucket List.
We weren’t the only bloggers indulging our sweet tooth in December though, here is a little link love:
- Kristin from Cook, Bake, Nibble shared her delicious PB-Ginger Cookie recipe.
- Kris and Michelle at I Heart Wellness made these yummy looking Mint Chip Cookie Squares.
- We’re drooling over Angela from Oh She Glow’s Vegan Chocolate Macaroon Truffles.
- Averie at Love, Veggies and Yoga is always creating tempting treats. Her Pretzel Peanut Caramel Peanut Butter Cookie Dough Truffles (!!!) are no exception.
- Tracy’s homemade Limoncello recipe over at Shutterbean has got us planning our next cocktail party.
- Joy’s bite sized baked brie pops look out of control yummy, and adorable because they are on sticks. Everything is better on a stick.
- Over on Food Coma, Emma’s Double Chocolate Muffins look like the best way to eat multiple servings of chocolate before breakfast.