Happy March y’all! February was a fun month filled with lots of quinoa, lettuce wraps, valentine love, and even a leap day!
In case you missed any of our posts, here is a recap:
- Collard Green Burger Wraps
- Cauliflower Puree
- Spicy Kale Slaw
- Love Muffins
- Warm Spiced Quinoa Bowl
- Broccoli Rice Casserole
- Asian Lettuce Wraps
- Guest Post: Flourless Nut Butter Cookies
- BBQ Chicken and Quinoa Salad
- Healthy Fish n’ Chips
Here are some yummy eats from around the web that caught our eye this month:
- Healthy Hipster’s Peanut and Ginger Collard Green Coleslaw is a perfect way to welcome spring
- Kristin’s lemon pan roasted brussel sprouts can turn any brussel hater around
- Joy’s gluten/egg/dairy free pancakes look perfect for the weekend
- Dani’s love thy liver salad is a great way to energize your body
- These sweet potato tahini bean burgers from Healthy Happy Life look deeeeelish!
- Lasagna cupcakes? These little bitty casseroles made with wonton wrappers will satisfy anyone’s savory tooth
- The Happy Go Lucky Vegan’s Cauliflower Crust Pizza with Basil-Chive Pesto is lookin’ pretty darn yummy too!