I’m addicted to these little “clarity” goji chocolates from the health food store.
But there are two problems: they contain sugar, and they are $2.99 a pop.
Since I already have an expensive kombucha habit I like to keep my other treat expenses low. I also like to avoid riding a sugar high after dinner or I toss and turn like a crazy kid at night.
Thus, an equally delicious, super easy, high antioxidant, sugar free miracle was born.
These dark chocolate goji cups just might be my next favourite thing. I even added a little protein boost so that they would be blood sugar stabilizing while at the same time super treat friendly.
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp chocolate protein powder (I use vega shake n go)
- 1 tsp raw cacao
- 1 tsp maca
- 2 packs of stevia (or sweetener of choice)
- 2 tsp cacao nibs
- 2 tsp goji berries
- Melt coconut oil
- Stir in vanilla, protein powder, cacao, maca and stevia to taste
- Add nibs and berries and stir
- Fill four little “cups”
- Chill in the freezer for 20 mins or more