We’ve got a couple of tomato plants in front of our house that are still kicking out the sungolds like nobody’s business. These orange hued cherry tomatoes are sweet and succulent and bursting with flavor. When I’m not eating them like grapes or throwing them into salads I’m working them into recipes like this one.
This fresh and simple couscous salad is the perfect dish to use up the last of your summer garden bounty and make your taste buds sing.
- 3 cups of cooked couscous
- Juice of 1 lime
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 cucumber, halved & chopped
- 1 pint of sungolds (or other cherry tomato)
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ white balsamic vinegar
- 1 can garbanzo beans, rinsed and drained
- ½ cup fresh basil, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled feta cheese
- Salt & pepper
- In small a bowl whisk together lime juice, lemon juice, olive oil, and vinegar.
- In a large bowl combine all other remaining ingredients.
- Toss with dressing and enjoy!