I love bringing Asian flavours to my table.
They brighten up regular old dishes and give them new life. This miso peanut dressing has the power to do that for various dishes.
I highly recommend doubling or tripling the recipe below so that you can use it on a variety of recipes. Starting with a simple kale slaw…
This salad is inspired by Ayah’s amazing spicy kale slaw. I mixed up this dressing using what I had on hand and was very pleased with the results!
Since I made a huge batch of miso peanut dressing, I also threw a splash of it into my marinade the other night when I wanted to dress up a simple stir fry. A small amount went a long way and really made this dinner extra special.
Yesterday, when I wanted to use up some leftover salmon and greens, I threw them all together in a hot cast iron pan, splashed on some miso peanut dressing, and came up with a gourmet dish.
So what are you waiting for? Do up your dishes this week with this simple dressing. Let me know what you think!
- 1 Tbp all natural peanut butter
- 1 Tsp tamari
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- 2 tbsp rice vinegar
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups of kale finely chopped
- ½ cup of quinoa
- ¼ cup of shredded carrots
- 10 raw cashews
- Make the dressing in a food processor. If you want a thicker dressing, add less water, and if you want a lighter dressing add more.
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Top with tempeh or chicken if you’d like extra protein!